CFSC – CANADIAN FIREARMS SAFETY COURSE NON-RESTRICTED ONLY
CANADIAN FIREARMS SAFETY COURSE NON-RESTRICTED ONLY FEB 10
This Canadian Firearms Safety Course Non-Restricted Only runs over 1 day from 9:30 am to 5 pm. Testing is completed on a day following the instruction which is booked independently of the course. There is no additional charge for the testing.
This is the course required for your non-restricted Canadian Firearms Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL).
This course includes 8 hours of instruction on the date of the course and includes the testing which must be completed on a subsequent day.
- Testing cannot be completed the same day as instructed.
Course content includes:
- The evolution of firearms, major parts, types, and actions
- Basic firearms safety procedures
- Operating non-restricted firearm actions
- Safe handling and carry procedures
- Firing techniques and procedures
- Care and maintenance of firearms
- Laws: Safe storage, display, transportation and handling of non-restricted firearms
- Responsibilities of the firearms owner/user
- Writing material ( Pen & Note Paper)
- Government Issued ID
Individuals younger than 18 years of age are only eligible to hold a non-restricted firearms license and as such will not be permitted to write the restricted portion of the Canadian Firearms Safety Course exam nor take the course for credit.
A minor’s license permits the borrowing of non-restricted firearms for:
- target practice;
- organized shooting competitions;
- hunting; and,
- instruction in the use of firearms.
A minor’s license also permits the acquisition of ammunition, unless there is an age restriction under the provincial or territorial law.
Please contact The Canadian Firearms Program for full details on eligibility.
Location : 1818 MCCALLUM RD, ABBOTSFORD, BC V2S0H9
Contact : https://bcfirearmsacademy.ca/events/cfsccrfsc-canadian-firearms-safety-course-canadian-restricted-firearms-safety-course
|BC Fireams Academy 3229 Fraser St, Vancouver, BC V5V 4B8